Depth chart for EMU vs Ohio
Here’s the official depth chart for EMU vs Ohio…
Tight end/Y receiver
- Quincy Jones and Donald Scott switched places as backups at X receiver and Z receiver.
- Likewise Darien Terrell and Bobby McFadden switched places at backups at left tackle and left guard.
- Jake Hurcombe returns as the starting center.
- There are significant changes on the defensive line. Travis Linser jumps ahead of Cy Maughmer as the starting nose tackle. Alex Jones is now the starting rush end, with Pat O’Conner moving to backup defensive tackle.
- Derric Williams replaces Great Ibe as starting strong-side linebacker.
- Willie Creear replaces Darius Scott as starting left corner.
- Ron English is still the head coach.