Depth chart for EMU at Penn State
Most of the changes on this week’s depth chart actually took place last week, with the depth chart generally reflecting the actual starters against Howard (with some adjustments based on the particular offensive package used to start the game). This is fairly typical of the EMU depth chart releases in the Ron English era. The notable exception this week is strong safety…
Tight end/Y receiver
- Duwhan Alford enters the chart as the #3 tight end.
- Andrew Wylie is listed as the starting left tackle rather than Bobby McFadden.
- Orlando McCord is listed as the starting right tackle rather than Jake Hurcomb.
- Darius Scott is the starting left corner, with Quan Pace the first backup and Ja’Ron Gillespie dropping to third-string.
- Jaleel Canty replaces Ray Tillman as the backup at right corner.
- Pudge Cotton replaces Donald Coleman as the starting strong safety.